1. Wash the beans, cut into sections, and blanch them in boiling water.
2. Add salt, cooking wine, and light soy sauce to the beef filling, stir well, and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Peel and shred the onion.
4. Heat the wok and put the oil in it. After the oil is hot, add the shredded onion and stir fry to create a fragrance.
5. Add minced beef and stir fry, add chopped green onion and minced ginger to increase fragrant.
6. Add oyster sauce to enhance the flavor.
7. Put the beans and stir-fry evenly, add chicken essence for freshness.
8. Serve next to the pot.