1. The spring bamboo shoots are cleaned and sliced. Wash the watercress and drain the water for later use. Clean the seafood mushrooms and drain the water for later use.
2. Clean the pot without water, turn on high heat, and pour in corn oil.
3. Warm the oil, add the ginger slices, pour the watercress, and start to fry.
4. Stir fry for a while, add spring bamboo shoots, and continue to stir fry.
5. Stir-fry for 1 minute, pour in the seafood mushrooms, and continue to fry.
6. After stirring well, pour in a little cooking wine.
7. Pour in half a bowl of water. Stir fry evenly. Cover the pot and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
8. Wait until the soup is slightly dry, then add salt, a little chicken essence to taste, stir fry for 30 seconds and then take out.
9. Out of the pot.
There are no tips, an easy dish!