1. Prepare the required materials.
2. For the borneol candy, use a knife to make two vertical cuts (make a deeper cut).
3. Then draw a few knives horizontally (the size is determined by yourself, but not too big, too big to hold).
4. Then break it into small pieces with your hands, and you can't move it. You can use a knife to cut along the lines.
5. The glutinous rice flour is made into dough with warm water.
6. Take a small piece and squeeze it, and put on borneol candy.
7. Then wrap it up and round it.
8. Do the others in turn.
9. Add water to a boil in the pot and put in the dumplings.
10. Cook until all the glutinous rice balls are on the surface.
The sweet stuffing glutinous rice balls are already sweet, so the soup does not need to be sugared. Faced with the hot and fragrant glutinous rice balls, you can't help but want to take a big bite. Young and old must pay special attention to eating rice balls slowly and small mouthfuls to avoid choking the throat or trachea.