1. Add 200g of flour to 10g of sugar and stir evenly, slowly flush into boiling water, stir into flocculent, and let cool.
2. Let it cool and knead it into a smooth dough for about 20 minutes.
3. Chop the brown sugar cubes. (The red dates and brown sugar I used, there are red dates particles in it)
4. Divide the dough into small pieces.
5. Take one and squeeze it by hand, and put an appropriate amount of brown sugar in the middle.
6. After packing tightly, press into a round cake shape. Make all the cakes in turn.
7. Heat the oil in the pot. Put the chopsticks in when there are bubbles around the oil. Put it in the cake and fry it on medium heat until it bulges in the middle. You can remove the golden on both sides.
8. Finished product.
9. Very tempting.
10. The brown sugar melted and it was very delicious.
The noodles should be softer, and the dough will be sticky after ironing. You can apply a little cold water on your hands to prevent sticking. The filling can also be brown sugar or white sugar, but a little cake powder should be added to the white sugar. The filling should not be too much, it is easy to burst.