1. Remove the head and black thread of the prawns, peel off the shell,
2. Add salt, black pepper, and cooking wine to the shrimp, mix well and marinate,
3. Put a little oil in the casserole, sauté the scallions and ginger, pour the shrimp heads,
4. Hold the shrimp head with a spoon to force out the shrimp oil,
5. Pour in an appropriate amount of boiling water and bring to a boil,
6. Pour in rice and quinoa, remove the shrimp heads,
7. Add radish and shiitake mushrooms in turn,
8. Add salt and black pepper to boil again,
9. The steps in the video are wrong. You should put the shrimp first and the diced vegetables.
10. Just bring it to a boil over high heat.
The rice is frozen overnight, and the porridge can be cooked until thick in 10-15 minutes.