1. Add appropriate amount of boiling water to flour and mix into flocculent.
2. Add cold water to knead the dough, cover with a damp cloth, and wait for 30 minutes.
3. Cut the beef tendon into large pieces and boil it in water. A few minutes after the water has boiled, transfer the beef into the pressure cooker, add boiling water, dark soy sauce, soybean paste, rice wine, white sugar, green onions, ginger, garlic, star anise, pepper, and salt. Stew for 30 minutes. When the time is up, it will be stuffy for another 2 hours to make the beef more delicious.
4. Knead the dough into long strips and cut into equal-sized doughs.
5. Flatten the dough, grease the middle of the two dough, and roll the oil surface and the oil surface into a pancake.
6. Preheat and grease the electric cake, and grease the top of the cake.
7. Bake until bubbling in the middle and turn it over, it will be ready for 1-2 minutes.
8. Uncover the cake from the middle.
9. Potato shreds and radish shreds are fried in a pot with some salt and pepper.
10. Beat the eggs and spread them into cakes.
11. Cut beef into strips and shred eggs.
12. Take a piece of pie, add lettuce, shredded potatoes, shredded carrots, beef, eggs, mushrooms and chili sauce, and roll it up.
13. You can enjoy it.
The sauced beef can be made the night before, and it can be made the next day. (The materials can be added at will)