by Niu Ma Kitchen
1. Prepare half a slice of fish, taro and ginger slices.
2. Add oil to the pot and sauté the ginger until fragrant.
3. Put the fish head in the pan and fry until the inside is browned.
4. Turn it over and continue to fry the fish head brown.
5. Then add the cut and washed taro.
6. Add water and green garlic.
7. Cover and simmer until the soup base opens, then turn to low heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
8. Add salt to taste before serving.
9. Add a little black pepper and make it fresh.
10. In this way, a taro fish head soup is complete.
If the fish head is fried more thoroughly, the soup will be more delicious.