1. Prepare the required ingredients
2. Wash the yellow peach with clean water and peel off the outer skin
3. Cut the peeled yellow peach into 8 pieces (remove the core) and put it in a rice cooker
4. Add appropriate amount of water and rock sugar
5. Put the rice cooker into the rice cooker, close the lid and turn on the power, select the soup function, select start, and turn off the power when the indicator light of the rice cooker jumps to moisture
6. Cooked yellow peaches can be eaten after cooling
1. The amount of water can be flexibly controlled according to your own taste. I like to put less water in the strong taste, and I like to put more water in the lighter.
2. The cooked yellow peach can be placed in a sterilized glass bottle or a LOCK box and placed in the refrigerator for better effect.