1. Peel and wash the yellow peach
2. Then cut into large pieces
3. Add the right amount of water to the pot, add the yellow peach cubes, and spread over the yellow peach
4. Then add the right amount of rock sugar and white sugar
5. Bring to a boil over high heat, and let it stuff for another two minutes
6. Take it out and let it cool, then put it in the refrigerator to ice it and it's ready to be eaten
7. Very delicious yellow peach
If you want to make the color of yellow peach in sugar water closer to bottled in supermarket, you can add some orange powder while cooking.
It’s best to use a little bit of raw yellow peach, so that it tastes better.