1. Niu Zijian wash, cut into pieces, and put in a bowl.
2. Add water to the meat and soak for 15 minutes to remove blood.
3. Pour proper amount of water into the pot, and pour the beef into the pot under cold water, and pour 1 spoon of cooking wine. Bring to a boil and cook for another 3 minutes, skim off the foam, remove it and wash it with clean water, and put it in a bowl for later use.
4. Wash the ginger and slice it; wash half of the orange peel (I used fresh peel to dry for a few days) and tear it into small pieces; wash the bay leaves and star anise with water. Put them together in a dish.
5. Put the beef in the pot with the ginger, flavor, star anise and orange peel.
6. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and add 1 scoop of cooking wine. Cover the pot and press and hold the soup button to boil the soup regularly for 1 hour.
7. Wash and slice the red onions; remove the pits of the red dates and wash them; remove the knots of the mushrooms and wash them; wash the tomatoes and cut them; peel the potatoes, wash them, and cut them into pieces. Put them in a bowl separately.
8. After half an hour, open the lid, put potatoes, onions, tomatoes, red dates and Shimeji mushrooms into the pot together, and mix well with a spoon. Cover the pot and continue to cook the soup.
9. When the soup is almost ready, add salt to taste, mix well and serve.
1. Soak the beef in cold water before blanching it to remove the blood water. It must be potted under cold water to remove the odor of blood water. \n2. Putting a hawthorn, an orange peel or a little tea when cooking beef healthy meat will make the meat more prone to rotten.