1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Put the white fungus in a large bowl, pour the water over the noodles, and soak for 1 hour. After thoroughly soaking hair, rinse off, drain, and tear into small flowers for later use.
3. The sweet potatoes are peeled and cut into small pieces for later use.
4. Pour half of the pot of water into the pot, boil, add the white fungus, and boil for 30 minutes on medium-low heat.
5. When the white fungus becomes soft and the soup gradually thickens, add sweet potatoes, red dates and rock sugar.
6. After the sweet potatoes are cooked, sprinkle in wolfberry, mix well and remove from heat.