by Five meals a day
1. Ingredients: white dough: 100 grams of ordinary flour, 55 grams of water, 15 grams of milk powder, 2 grams of yeast, 7 grams of sugar. Yellow dough: 100 grams of flour (yellow), 70 grams of steamed pumpkin puree, 2 grams of yeast
2. First add 55 g of the yeast in the white dough and stir it evenly, put it in the flour for 3 minutes, add the sugar and milk powder together and stir to form a flocculent, move it to the kneading pad and knead it into a smooth dough.
3. The yellow dough is a mixture of flour and steamed pumpkin puree, and then yeast is added to knead it into a smooth dough. You can also mix the yeast with warm pumpkin puree before adding it to the flour.
4. Cover the 2 doughs with plastic wrap and leave them in a warm place to ferment until they are twice as original (about 1 hour). Use your fingers to poke a hole in the middle. The hole does not shrink, indicating that the dough is good. Vent the dough and knead it evenly. This step of exhaust is also the key to softness.
5. Roll 2 dough pieces into rectangular dough pieces of the same size, and brush a layer of oil on the yellow dough pieces. Cover the white noodles on the yellow noodles, and cut off the four sides irregularly. Brush the white dough with oil.
6. Roll up from bottom to top. Cut the dough into evenly-sized noodles. Put the noodles in the steamer for 15 minutes. Don't omit this step. After the proofing is finished, it is obviously bigger. 🌻Tips: When waking up, put it in a steamer in summer and just wake up in cold water. In winter, there is hot water to wake up.
7. Steam in a pot on cold water. After the water is boiled, steam for 10 minutes, turn off the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes. Freeze the surplus in the refrigerator.
8. Soft and sweet~~~
This recipe has a supporting video, which can be viewed in the WeChat public account "five meals a day". If you don’t understand my recipe, please come to the public account to ask questions. There are 500 baby food supplements made by the nutritionist mother. All your eating problems.