by Purple transparent
1. Choose leaf parts of cabbage, curry paste can be as you like
2. Tomato cut hob block for use
3. Less oil in the pot, add curry paste to the bottom of the pot and stir fragrant
4. Add tomatoes and stir-fry until soft, then add hot water to boil, add the beans and cook
5. Put the cabbage in the pot. It is recommended to take the leaf parts of the cabbage.
6. Add the udon noodles and boil them until they are cooked. Pour a little chicken sauce to taste when they are out of the pan.