1. Pour high-gluten flour, yeast, 50 grams of egg liquid, milk powder, salt, butter, water, caster sugar, and condensed milk into the bread bucket, and start the dough and dough process
2. After the dough is formed, put butter in and continue to knead the dough
3. Knead until the dough is smooth and gluten, the first fermentation to double the size
4. After taking out the exhaust, divide the dough into 12 small doughs and let them stand for 15 minutes to ferment. Heat on both sides of the mold without oiling. Put the dough directly in, close and bake
5. Heat on medium and small heat, turn over every 1 minute, and bake golden brown on both sides after 3-4 minutes
6. The bread version of the waffle is easy to demould, just use chopsticks to help it.