1. Cut the watermelon in half and dig out the flesh of the watermelon (the melon skin is set aside)
2. Use a juicer to squeeze 1000 ml of watermelon juice, 50 g of pure isinglass powder, soak in 200 ml of cool white to make it fully absorb water, and then heat to melt into a liquid.
3. Pour the melted isinglass powder into the watermelon juice and mix well
4. Finally, pour the watermelon juice jelly water into the hollowed watermelon shell
5. Keep it in the refrigerator for more than 4 hours until it is completely solidified
6. To increase the realistic effect, put some watermelon seeds to decorate
1. The juice extracted from one watermelon can be made into half watermelon jelly;
2. The pure isinglass powder should be soaked in cool white to make it fully absorb water, and then heated to melt into a liquid before use;
3. The finished watermelon jelly needs to be refrigerated for more than 4 hours, and then eaten after it is completely solidified, the taste will be good;
4. If the watermelon juice itself is sweet, there is no need to add sugar, otherwise you can add sugar to increase the sweetness.