Prepare the ingredients
2. Juice purple cabbage, add water and boil cornstarch, separate egg white and egg yolk
3. Add corn starch water to egg white and egg yolk separately, and add a little bit of purple cabbage juice to egg white
4. Spread the egg liquid into an omelet in a nonstick pan
5. Heat the oil in the wok, add the shredded pork and stir fry
6. Add the diced shiitake mushrooms and stir fry for a while. Add a little water and salt to collect the juice and bring out the pan
7. Continue to put oil in the wok, add gluten and fungus to stir fry for a while after the oil is hot
8. Cut in tomatoes and stir-fry with a little salt
9. Crab sticks cooked and set aside
10. Egg pancakes, crab sticks, and seaweed are carved into the shape of Pikachu
11. Blanch the amaranth and squeeze out the juice
12. Mix the amaranth juice into the rice
13. Put the rice in the bento box, put on Pikachu, and put lettuce on the side
14. Put the fried vegetables and fruits on top of the lettuce
15. Fill in the blanks with extra quiche rolls, make a football with crab sticks and seaweed, and put the salad dressing out of the white part on the clothes and eyes.
Just blanch the amaranth, don't cook it for a long time, or it will change color.