1. Gelatin powder (fish glue powder) is soaked in cold water, the soaked gelatin powder (fish glue powder) will become a paste-like gel.
2. Orange cut in half
3. Watermelon cut in half
4. Scoop out the orange flesh and watermelon flesh, and save the orange and watermelon rinds as containers for later
5. Juice the oranges, put a little water in the mixing cup to make the juice easier
6. Juicing watermelon, put a little water in the cup when squeezing the juice to facilitate the juice
7. Gelatin powder (fish glue powder) heat insulation water melts
8. Pour the squeezed orange juice into the orange peel bowl, pour the juice from an orange exactly half of the orange peel, then add a spoonful of white sugar and stir well, then add 3 to 4 spoons of melted gelatin powder (fish gelatin powder), The specific amount is about 5g gelatin powder (isinglass powder) for half an orange peel bowl of orange pudding
9. Pour the squeezed watermelon juice into a watermelon rind bowl, because watermelon has more water and less fiber, so basically half a watermelon can be squeezed out of half a watermelon bowl. If the watermelon juice is very sweet, there is no need to add sugar For those who like to eat sweets, you can also add some to taste better. To make half a watermelon watermelon pudding, the amount of gelatin powder (isinglass powder) needed to be added is 20-25g depending on the size of the watermelon.
10. Put it in the refrigerator for more than 2 hours and wait for it to solidify. Because orange and watermelon rinds are semi-circular, they may be unstable. You can use a small bowl under them as a nursery to fix them!
11. You can put some watermelon seeds on the surface for decoration in the middle of the watermelon coagulation, and the finished watermelon pudding will have a better effect
12. When the pudding liquid is completely condensed, the orange pudding is complete, and the watermelon pudding is complete. At this moment, if you are enjoying it by yourself, you can dig and eat it boldly with a spoon.
13. Cut it into a corner and put it on a plate. Does it feel like a real thing if you don't look carefully?
14. But a closer look at the translucent feeling of QQ is more lovely than real orange watermelon! Kindly reminder, when cutting into pieces, it must be cut a bit bigger. If it is not thick enough, the Q-bomb pudding will swing left and right and finally cannot hold it off.
15. There is no pigment and the natural color of juice is used. Does this kind of fruit plate feel cute?