1. Wash the ribs, add clean water to remove the blood or blanch in the pot.
2. Remove the seeds and skin of winter melon, wash and cut into pieces.
3. Wash barley.
4. Add 7-8 bowls of water to the pot, add the ribs, winter melon and barley.
5. Cover, put on the air valve, cook on high heat until SAIC, turn to low heat and cook for about 30 minutes.
6. After the steam is off, remove the air valve and open the lid, and add salt and chicken essence.
7. Put it into a bowl and enjoy.
8. Light and delicious.