by Jamie Pastoral
1. Wash fish heads and bones.
2. Add water to a boiling pot, add fish heads and bones to the pot, add green onion, ginger, and garlic to cook. Bring to a boil over high heat, change to low heat and cook slowly.
3. Peel the wax gourd and remove its flesh.
4. Cut into slices.
5. After the fish has been cooked for 40 minutes, put the winter melon into the pot and cook.
6. Pick the coriander, wash it, and chop it.
7. After the winter melon is ripe, add salt.
8. Add pepper.
Turn off the heat and sprinkle with coriander.
Serve out and enjoy.
1. Use live fish for the soup.
2. Live fish is very fresh, don't use frying, cook it directly, this will not only keep the fish fresh and delicious, but also ensure that the nutrition of the fish will not be lost.