1. Prepare the ingredients, cut the winter melon into small pieces, cut the sweet corn into sections, cut off the stems of the shiitake mushrooms, and add the stems of the shiitake mushrooms to the pork and beat them together.
2. Use a food processor to mash the pork, add salt, cooking wine, pepper, chicken essence, one egg white, and two spoons of cornstarch and mix well.
3. Beat vigorously in one direction with chopsticks.
4. Add appropriate amount of water to the soup pot, and put the winter melon, mushrooms, and sweet corn into the pot.
5. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Put on disposable gloves, grab the mashed meat in the palm of your hand, squeeze the mashed meat out between your thumb and forefinger, it is like a ball, and use chopsticks to clamp the meatball into the pot.
7. After squeezing all the balls, turn to high heat and cook for two to three minutes.
8. When the meatballs are all cooked, add appropriate amount of salt to season them, and they can be served.
The meatballs will not be tender until they are beaten vigorously.