1. Peel and cut winter melon
2. Cut the meatballs in half and make a cross on them
3. Heat oil in a wok, add minced garlic and saute until fragrant
4. Pour the winter melon and stir fry
5. Add appropriate amount of water and boil
6. Pour in the meatballs and cook until cooked through
7. Add some salt to taste
Eat more vegetables in hot weather, such as winter melon, cucumber, and loofah, which can clear away heat, detoxify, and relieve swelling. It can be used to cook porridge, noodles, or soup.