1. Put 6 bowls of water in the pot
2. After the water is boiled, put in two Knorr soup treasures
3. After the broth is boiled, add the bowl of noodles and wontons, and add the appropriate amount of corn oil
4. Scoop up the cooked dough and wonton, add the washed vegetables
5. Pick up the greens, pour an appropriate amount of thick soup into the bowl, sprinkle with chopped green onion, you can enjoy the delicious
1.6 bowls of water for 2 Knorr soup treasures, the taste is strong but not salty, just right, no additional seasoning is needed.