1. The ingredients are ready, shiitake mushrooms and carrots are sliced, green onions and parsley are minced.
2. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, add the mushrooms and carrots to a boil over high heat.
3. Add a teaspoon of shacha sauce and add shrimp skins. (If there is no shacha sauce, put a little bit of flavor)
4. Boil the bottom strips for 10 seconds.
5. . Next wonton.
6. Add the chopped coriander, chives and seaweed, season with a little pepper and salt, and add a few drops of sesame oil before serving.
Pay attention to the heat