1. All kinds of ingredients are ready.
2. Mix the snowy mooncake premix powder with the matcha powder, and sift it to mix it evenly.
3. Pour 100 grams of ice skin premix powder and 3 grams of matcha powder into a large bowl, add 110 grams of boiling water, and stir while pouring until there is no dry flour.
4. Put on disposable gloves and knead it into a smooth dough.
5. The salted egg yolk is sprinkled with white wine and steamed and chopped. Add pork floss and squeeze some peanut butter. You can use salad dressing without peanut butter.
6. It is enough to be able to form a group.
7. The egg yolk and minced pork filling is divided into small balls of about 16 grams, and the red bean paste is divided into about 20 grams of balls. Wrap the egg yolk and minced pork filling with red bean paste.
8. Tighten the tiger's mouth, knead it round, the youth group is ready, and it can be eaten now.
9. You can also use an embossing mold to press a small flower on the white dough and place it on the green group to make a small spot, or you don't need to do it.
10. It is soft and waxy, salty and delicious.