1. First prepare all the ingredients and weigh them.
2. Slowly add warm water to the weighed glutinous rice flour.
3. Then make it into a smooth dough by hand.
4. Divide the dough into four parts, take a small dough and add pumpkin flour to make a black dough.
5. Take a small dough and add spinach powder to form a green dough.
6. Make a small dough, add red yeast rice powder and make a pink dough.
7. Cover the four pieces of dough with plastic wrap and let it stand for 10 minutes.
8. Take a larger bowl, add black sesame and black soybean powder, sugar, lard and chopped walnuts.
9. After mixing and stirring evenly, group into small balls one by one.
10. Press the four doughs into rectangular doughs of the same size and stack them together.
11. Roll out the dough thin with a rolling pin.
12. Then roll it up from the beginning to the end and divide it into two sections for easy operation.
13. Rub the long strips a little more thinly, and then cut them into uniform sizes with a knife.
14. Take a potion and roll it out with a rolling pin.
15. Put the black sesame walnut filling on the rolled dough.
16. After closing the mouth with the tiger's mouth method, it is slowly rounded, and a Yuhuashi glutinous rice ball is ready.
17. Wrap all the Yuhuashi dumplings in turn.
18. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and bring to a boil, cook the Yuhuashi glutinous rice balls, remove them and serve them in a bowl.
After the glutinous rice balls are wrapped, if you can’t finish eating them, you can roll them on the surface with a layer of cornstarch to prevent sticking, put them in the freezer and keep them in the freezer. You can just take them out and cook them when you want to eat them...