1. Prepare raw materials in advance
2. Mix the glutinous rice flour with an appropriate amount of water to form a moderately soft and hard dough. Talking: The cleaner the bowl, the better the kneaded dough
3. Take a small piece of the kneaded dough and press it with your hands into a block, put it in boiling water and cook it for later use
4. Knead the cooked dough and the remaining raw noodles evenly by hand and talk: cooked dough can make the glutinous rice balls tougher and more malleable
Divide the kneaded dough into four parts
6. Mix one part with cocoa powder and knead it into a brown dough, one part and matcha powder and knead it into a green dough for later use, and knead the 2 white dough together.
Knead the three colors of dough into strips, as long as possible
8. Rub the three pieces of dough together like a twist rope to make the color even
After kneading, fold back and forth until the color is evenly distributed in the dough
Knead the jujube paste stuffing into a 5g medicament for later use
11. Divide the kneaded dough into about 20g of agent and talk about: the kneaded agent must be covered with a wrung out wet towel to prevent the surface from drying and cracking
12. Wrap the jujube paste stuffing into the agent and talk about it: When making glutinous rice balls, be sure to tighten the mouth of the glutinous rice balls to avoid revealing the fillings
13. First round the glutinous rice balls, and then find the best side, and shape it into an oval shape
14. Pour clean water into the pot and bring to a boil, then pour the kneaded dumplings into boiling water and cook. Then you can talk: The standard for whether the dumplings are cooked well is to see the surface.
15. The finished product is out of the oven, sprinkled with a little osmanthus, and adds a hint of fragrance