1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Wash the ginger and garlic and cut into fines, wash the shallots and chopped green onion, wash and cut the green and red peppers into silk.
3. Take a small bowl, add a spoonful of light soy sauce, a little dark soy sauce, a spoonful of fuel consumption, two spoons of balsamic vinegar, three flat spoons of sugar, a little salt and three spoons of water, and stir well into fish-flavored juice, fish-flavored medium vinegar The ratio of sugar and sugar is 2:3. Others can be added according to personal taste.
4. Wash the eggplant, cut into strips the thickness of your index finger, and soak in light salt water for 10 minutes.
5. Drain the water, sprinkle an appropriate amount of cornstarch, and mix well. The eggplant is soaked in water first, then coated with starch, and then fried, so that the eggplant will absorb a little less oil.
6. Add a little more oil to the pan, and fry the eggplant until it is 50-60% hot.
7. Remove the oil control for later use.
8. Leave a little oil in the pan, add the minced meat and stir fry for a nice flavor.
9. Add ginger and minced garlic and saute until fragrant.
10. Put a spoonful of bean paste and stir fry to get the red oil.
11. Add the green and red pepper shreds and stir fry a few times.
12. Add the eggplant and stir-fry evenly.
13. Add the fish-flavored juice prepared in advance and stir-fry evenly.
14. Add chopped green onion and stir-fry evenly out of the pan.