1. Mince red pickled peppers, shred the tenderloin, marinate for a while with starch and salt, shred the green bamboo shoots, and shred the fungus
2. Preparation materials: mince garlic and green onion, take a bowl and mix in: salt, chicken essence, sugar, cooking wine, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sweet potato starch
3. Put 40% oil in the pot and add the minced pickled peppers, minced pickled ginger, and stir-fry the bean paste
4. Then put in the shredded meat and spread it out
5. Add garlic, green bamboo shoots, and fungus, and stir-fry them all
6. Add garlic, shredded green bamboo shoots and shredded wood ears and stir fry
7. Pour in the pre-prepared seasoning and stir-fry evenly.
8. Finally, add chopped green onion and stir-fry until the juice is lightened.
The ratio of vinegar to sugar in the bowl of juice can be adjusted according to personal taste