by Silence into a poem
1. Take out two packs of udon noodles, I used two packs for double
2. Wash carrots, onions and potatoes, cut them into small pieces, prepare curry and beef
3. Heat oil in a pan, sauté the onions first
4. Then add carrots and potatoes and continue to fry
5. Then add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and stir-fry for the aroma, add some water to boil
6. Add curry and simmer for about 15 minutes.
7. Until the sauce is thick, be careful to turn it from time to time to prevent the bottom from getting muddy
8. Hold out
9. Place the casserole on the fire, add a proper amount of water, add the udon noodles to a boil, and bring to a boil
10. Add fat beef, turn off the heat after boiling
11. Put the cooked curry paste into a casserole and mix well.
12. A bowl of hot noodle soup that keeps the cold and warmth away from the cold with a strong aroma, which makes people move their index fingers and appetite.
14. Eat a bowl and you feel warm immediately