1. Slice garlic, peel and slice ginger.
2. Hot oil pan. Saute the garlic slices and ginger slices, and fry the beef until the surface is brown and golden.
3. After the beef is fried on the surface until golden, pick it up and put it in the soup pot.
4. Put the beef bones in the same pan for frying beef.
5. After the beef bones are fragrant, add the bean paste until the juice of the bean paste is slightly dry, add water to a pan and bring to a boil.
6. Pour all the beef bones and water in the pan into the beef stock pot.
7. Add water until all the ingredients are gone, add the light soy sauce, boil over high heat, turn to low heat and simmer for at least three hours, add rock sugar, and simmer until the rock sugar melts.
8. After cooking, remove the meat, let it cool, and slice it. Pour a little beef broth in and let the beef continue to suck in the broth. Put it in the refrigerator and keep it overnight.
9. Before eating beef, heat the beef broth. Wait until the soup is boiling hot before pouring the meat in.
10. Boil a pot of hot water, boil the greens, and remove the green vegetables for later use.
11. Boil the noodles in a pot that cooks greens until the noodles are fully cooked. Use cold water and drain the water to fill a bowl.
12. Pour the beef broth, add green vegetables and beef slices, and serve.
It’s a simple dish. Send it to your favorite friends. There will be more exciting content in the future. Xiaoyue's public account: Xiaoyue Food Ventures.