1. After separating the egg yolk and protein, put the egg yolk and oil in the basin
2. Stir thoroughly, add yogurt, and stir evenly
3. Red yeast powder and low-gluten powder are mixed and sieved first
4. Then sift into the egg yolk liquid
5. Stir until there is no dry powder
6. Put the egg whites in an oil-free and water-free basin, add a few drops of lemon juice
7. Add sugar in three times
8. Whip until dry foaming, that is, lift the whisk to have a straight tip
9. Take about 1/3 of the meringue and stir evenly with the egg yolk paste
10. Pour the mixed batter into the remaining egg whites
11. Continue to mix evenly with the mixing method
12. Use a piping bag to pack it in a mold. This mold can be used with a little more than one egg. I think it’s too little, and it’s not enough to make one time. So I used 3 eggs and made 6 shell-shaped ones at the same time. A total of 3 eggs were used.
13. Preheat the oven at 140°C and finish it, put it in the oven and bake for 18 minutes
14. Baked small cakes
15. Cut it horizontally and decorate it with light cream
16. You can also get some diced fruit in the middle. I will get the mango that the little guy loves.
17. At the same time, a plate of seashells was baked, and the photo in the kitchen was a bit color cast. This cake is a little bit thicker, it will take 2 more minutes to bake
The amount in the recipe is a total of 12 cakes on two plates.