1. Prepare materials.
2. Wash the pork chops, beat them with the back of a knife, and then smear them with seasoning powder, not too much, this is a bit spicy. It depends on personal preference.
3. Put it in a fresh-keeping bag and knead it, then marinate for about half an hour. It was almost the same after marinating for 10 minutes.
4. Put the steak sauce powder in a bowl, add three times the amount of water, and mix well.
5. Pour into the pot over medium-low heat, while heating, while stirring into the sauce, set aside.
6. Beat the eggs and fry them into egg skins.
7. The marinated pork chops are smeared with a little starch, and then brushed with egg wash.
8. Coated with bread crumbs on both sides.
9. Put the oil in the pot, add the pork chops when it is hot for six to seven minutes, fry on both sides until golden in color, then slice.
10. Prepare a bowl of rice, pour it upside down, put on egg crust, lettuce and pork chop, drizzle with sauce and serve immediately.
Be sure to eat while it's hot, and it's best not to take pictures, because it's too late, haha!