by Greedy cat vip who loves life
1. Prepare the ingredients, the Northeast rice, which is the best choice for Ruanliang, is fragrant when you open the package.
2. Put the rice in a pot and wash it twice, add a proper amount of water and cook it into rice
3. Remove the head and shell of the fresh shrimp, cut into small pieces, pour a little cooking wine and marinate to remove fishy
4. Let the northeastern rice cooked and let cool
5. Take about 500 grams of rice and curry paste, and mix the shrimps evenly
6. Roll the rice into even small balls, beat the eggs
7. The rice balls are coated with egg liquid and bread crumbs
8. Put it in a frying pan and fry on low heat until golden brown. It takes about 3 minutes. Remember to turn halfway.
9. After all is fried, drain off the remaining oil and serve. It's so crispy and delicious!
10. Take a bite, it’s full of prawns, oh, hard food, the best polished rice, the original rice fragrant is waiting for you