1. First soften the butter, add sugar and beat with a whisk until it is mellow and fluffy, then pour in the egg liquid and yogurt and stir evenly.
2. Sift in low-gluten flour and pour in raisins or other dried fruits (cut the grapes into cubes with a knife)
3. Stir all the same (if it is too wet to form a dough, add a little bit of low powder), cover it with plastic wrap, and put it in the refrigerator for 1 and a half hours
4. After refrigerating, you can prepare for plastic surgery. If you want to eat pancakes, you can refrigerate it in the refrigerator for an hour (I want to try the new shape)
5. I use a borderless non-stick baking pan, use chopsticks or a spoon to dig out the appropriate size of dough and place it on the baking pan (of course you can make a small piece) I have a natural shape
6. Put it in the oven at 170 degrees for 20 minutes on the second level (for reference only, everyone’s oven temperature is different) and you can change it by observing the progress inside.
7. The finished product, bake it, take it out, let it cool, pack it in a bag, eat it and take it
8. Finished product
9. Crispy on the outside, crispy on the inside, kids especially like it (if you don’t want to be too hard, the time can be reduced appropriately)
If you don’t like this piece by piece, you can cover it with plastic wrap and roll it out to make a thin cake as delicious as it is when you bake it, just shorten it.