· Reference Moon Age·
Babies who are over 12 months old and are not allergic to ingredients· Food preparation·
50 grams of minced meat / 40 grams of low-gluten powder, 10 grams of rapeseed / 2 eggs / 1 shiitake mushrooms. Accessories: oil / salt / fresh mushroom powder
2. Blanch the rapeseed and shiitake mushrooms and remove them. The ingredients are ready-made in our refrigerator, and you can also replace them with the existing ingredients at home.
3. Finely chop rape and shiitake mushrooms.
4. Pour oil in the pan, pour the prepared minced meat into the pan and stir-fry. I use minced pork, which can be replaced if the baby likes it.
5. Put the minced meat out to let cool. Add low-gluten flour, shiitake mushrooms and rapeseed. The protein content of low-gluten flour is low, and the cakes made in this way have a softer taste. If you don’t have it at home, you can also replace it with regular flour.
6. Add fresh mushroom powder and salt to the minced meat.
7. Beat in the eggs and mix well. Seasonings can be customized according to the child's preferences and months of age, and increase or decrease appropriately.
8. Brush the pan with oil and pour the stirred batter. If you want to make a high-value pie, you must pay attention to it. The paste here should be as flat as possible. If it is not level, you can level it before firing.
9. Low heat, fry until the bottom is set and turn it over. This pie is spread out as a whole, and it will be a bit big. If you don’t feel comfortable about turning over, you can use a small plate to pour the pie from the pan into the plate, and then turn it over and pour it back. If you are a more mature veteran, you can use two silicone spatulas to directly assist in turning over.
10. Fry until slightly yellow on both sides, take out and cut into small pieces suitable for holding.
11. Don’t write down this nutritious breakfast recipe! The method is super simple, and the ingredients can also be customized, with a bowl of congee or soy milk, this breakfast should not be too satisfying!