1. First prepare the ingredients: soak dried shiitake mushrooms half an hour in advance, squeeze out the water and reserve. Peel the eggplant and sweet potato and cut into round slices. Cut the onion into rings, and slice the red and yellow bell peppers.
2. Add 1 egg, 30g starch, 3g baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and appropriate amount of water to 70g flour to make a thin batter. (The thickness of the batter is subject to rapid dripping from the chopsticks) After the batter is adjusted, put it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
3. Spread 30g of dry powder in the pan, let the ingredients roll in the dry powder.
4. Pour more oil into the pot, the amount should be less than half of the ingredients. Boil the oil to about 180 degrees (just put the chopsticks in the oil to make small bubbles)
5. Take out the batter from the refrigerator, pick up the ingredients with chopsticks, and hang a thin layer of batter.
6. Put the battered ingredients into a pot and fry them until golden brown to remove the oil control. (There are more ingredients, it is recommended to fry in batches, otherwise it will easily be unevenly heated)
7. The last step is to prepare the dipping sauce: add two spoons of soy sauce to one spoon of white vinegar, one spoon of fuel consumption and one spoon of boiled water, stir well, and you're done. Enjoy it while it's hot!
The oil temperature must be high enough. Too low oil temperature will cause the vegetables to absorb too much oil, or may de-baste and affect the taste.