1. Prepare the ingredients you need.
2. Chopped sausage, edamame, carrots and corn kernels.
3. Cut the butter into small pieces with a knife.
4. Put low-gluten flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and butter in a bowl.
5. Use your hands to mix the butter and other powders into crumbs, add the milk and grab it with your hands.
6. Add the chopped sausage, edamame, carrot and corn kernels, knead it into a dough, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
7. After refrigerating, take it out and roll it into a sheet of 0.8-1 cm, and press out the shape with a mold.
8. Brush the surface of Scone with liquid egg yolk.
9. Put it into the middle layer of the preheated Jiabaode oven and heat it up and down at 170 degrees for 20 minutes.
1. The butter does not need to be softened, just chop some and add it directly.
2. Corn and edamame do not need to be chopped, according to personal preference!