1. Prepare the ingredients for making mugwort dough.
2. Pick the young leaves and stems of Ai Ye and clean them
3. Put it in a pot and add water to cook. After the wormwood is cooked, let it warm up.
4. Pick up the mugwort leaves, add a small spoonful of water to boil the mugwort leaves, and use a blender to puree them.
5. Mix glutinous rice flour, flour and Mugwort leaf mud together to form a floc. The amount of Mugwort leaf mud is determined by the state of the dough. Don't add it if it's wet, add more if it's dry.
6. After kneading into dough, wrap it in plastic wrap and set aside.
7. Prepare sugar, sesame seeds, and fried peanuts.
8. Fry the sesame seeds in the pan (about half a minute).
9. The peanuts are packed in fresh-keeping bags and crushed with a rolling stick.
10. Mix the crushed peanuts, sesame seeds and sugar together and stir well.
11. Wash the pineapple leaves.
12. Take out the kneaded dough, knead it into strips, and cut into the same size agent.
13. Round each tablet.
14. Flatten the dough and add the fillings.
15. Make a circle after wrapping.
16. Put the rubbed moxa ball on top of the leaves and steam it in a pot on high heat for 15 minutes.
Many people like to use glutinous rice flour and sticky rice flour. If you use sticky rice flour, it will become very hard after cooling for a long time, but not with flour. The ratio of mugwort, glutinous rice flour and flour is 5:5:1