1. 1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. 2. Peel and cut papaya into small pieces
3. 3. Pour the aloe out and rinse with water.
4. 4. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot, boil and pour the papaya.
5. 5. Boil on high heat to remove the foam.
6. 6. Boil lotus root flour with water.
7. 7. Boil the papaya for 5 minutes and add aloe vera.
8. 8. Pour in the adjusted lotus root powder and stir evenly.
9. 9. Add sugar osmanthus and stir.
10. 10. Boil and switch the heat to be good.
Papaya is best made with ripe papaya, which tastes better.