1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Soak in warm water for a while
3. Wash and drain
4. Pour more canola oil after the pot is hot
5. Put half of the anchovies
6. After frying until golden, pick out the oil and continue frying to the other half
7. After all frying, leave a little base oil, add Knorr tomato sauce and sugar
8. Add 1 teaspoon salt and a little white wine
9. Stir well and sprinkle with white sesame seeds
10. Pour in the fried anchovies
11. Stir fry a few times to coat it with tomato sauce and turn off the heat
12. Absolute snack
1. This is an anchovy in too much paste, it is a freshwater fish.
2. It needs medium and small fire when frying, too big and easy to fry.
3. Put a little white wine (or cooking wine) to get rid of fishy.