1. First of all, prepare all the ingredients. The beef was marinated the night before. The mushrooms should be blanched with hot water. The green peppers should be washed to remove the stems. The carrots should be washed without peeling. The most important thing is the white rice made with refined rice. .
2. Shred the mushrooms, carrots, shallots, and green peppers directly.
3. Cut the beef into small cubes. (Pickled with oyster sauce, premium soy sauce and starch last night)
4. Pour the cut ingredients into the small bowl of rice.
5. Simply grab and mix, knock in the eggs, sprinkle a little freshly ground pepper and 2 tablespoons of premium soy sauce.
6. Grab carefully and mix evenly, turning into assorted colors.
7. Brush the multifunctional pot with a layer of peanut oil and heat it over a medium-to-small heat.
8. Put the mixed rice in the baking tray and lightly compact it with a small scraper.
9. Turn to a low heat, cover the lid, and fry slowly for about 10 minutes. Don't turn the heat to a high heat in a hurry.
10. Turn it over, continue frying for a few minutes, then turn off the heat, and the delicious and simple assorted beef rice cracker is complete.
11. Good rice is produced from a good ecology, and Luliang selects high-quality polished rice.
1. Fry slowly throughout the whole process, don't worry, otherwise the outer layer of the rice grains is too hard, and it may not be scattered.
2. Choose the tender beef, the best without tendons.