1. Bring the ribs to a boil with cold water
2. Cut the corn into small sections, soak the fungus and wash the hair, and break it into small pieces. Don’t make a big one. Just 2-3 shiitake mushrooms, which will affect the color of the soup.
3. Wash and drain for later use
4. Put the processed ribs into the electric pressure cooker
5. Add dried corn cuttlefish and lotus root
6. Add an appropriate amount of purified water (this amount is based on the amount of your family, for example, 3 people can add 4-5 bowls of water)
7. The pressure cooker chooses the soup function, and also chooses to add vegetables in the middle, the time is about 45 minutes
8. Add other mushrooms for the last 10 minutes and continue cooking
9. Finally, add some salt or chicken essence to taste
1. If you have a pot at home, I suggest using a slow cooker. The whole process is about 3 hours. That kind of soup tastes the most positive. It is highly recommended to prepare one (I will attach a picture of the pot later for your reference)
2. It is advisable to put in the ingredients that are easy to cook, such as mushrooms, within half an hour at the end.
3. Soak the dried cuttlefish for half an hour in advance and put it into the pot with the meat, which can release the flavor better and make the soup taste more delicious
4. Bay leaves and ginger slices are good ingredients to increase fragrance and remove fishy
5. The pork ribs soup is lighter, or you can use the big bones to make the soup richer, but naturally there will be more oil, please consider putting it yourself