1. All the ingredients are ready for later use.
2. Wash and peel the carrots and cut into small cubes.
3. After the ribs are washed, boil in a pot under cold water, cook until the foam appears, remove it and rinse with water.
4. Cut the ginger and garlic into fine pieces.
5. Heat oil into the pan, add cinnamon, bay leaves, and star anise to fry to create a fragrance.
6. Add ginger and garlic and stir fry for a while.
7. Add the prepared carrots and ribs and stir fry.
8. Add the right amount of light soy sauce and oyster sauce to the pot.
9. Then add salt and five-spice powder and stir-fry until tasty. Use medium heat for the whole fried pork ribs.
10. Put the fried pork ribs out of the pot.
11. Wash the rice in the pot, put 200g of rice into 300g of water.
12. Put the fried ribs into the rice pot and turn on the cooking function.