1. Wash the ribs, put them in a pot, add water to cover the ribs. Blanch water to remove dirt and impurities.
2. Shred the kelp and set aside. You can tie a knot if you are interested, hahaha
3. Cut the ribs into small pieces after blanching (because there is Xiaobao at home).
4. Add ginger, garlic, salt, sugar, and cooking wine. Add appropriate amount of vinegar
5. Add kelp. Add water to kelp.
6. After the fire is boiled, remove the floating foam on the surface
7. Add a piece of Knorr Soup Po
8. Turn to low heat and continue to simmer for 40 minutes to an hour
9. Finally add green onions to increase fragrance~
1. Adding vinegar can dissolve calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals in the ribs, which has a higher nutritional value.
2. You can buy large pieces of kelp, soak and cut it yourself, or you can buy kelp knots directly.
3. The amount of ribs and kelp is adjusted according to your preference. My family is mostly carnivores, so I put more ribs.