1. Simmer a pot of chicken soup first. Add the green onion and ginger to a low heat and simmer for 2 hours, or pressure cooker for 40 minutes, the slow simmer will make it more fragrant.
2. Remember, all the chicken fat that you can see before the stew is torn off. If the fat is too much, it is only harmful and not beneficial. And it makes the soup greasy so you can't drink it.
3. Prepare the ingredients. The noodles are broken and soaked for 10 minutes as long as the baby eats, and a chicken thigh is used to poke the meat off with a fork.
4. There is no salt for the noodles. Noodles sold in supermarkets are usually high in sodium.
5. Soak the noodles to make it easier to cook. The broken noodles can be eaten directly after cooking, no need to cut with complementary food scissors.
The meat is relatively small and the cooking machine cannot be beaten, so I just chopped it up with a knife.
Tips: It is recommended for babies under 1 year old to use a food processor. If the amount is small, you can get more chicken. The chicken + chicken soup is pureed, and you can't finish it in the refrigerator or freeze it.
7. Put the chicken broth + chopped chicken into a pot and boil.
8. Put in the noodles and shredded venetian blinds, and cook over medium heat.
9. When cooking the noodles, cut the small green vegetables to the right size.
The variety of noodles is different, and the cooking time is different. I tasted it to the extent that the baby can eat it by myself. Add green vegetables and cook for 30 seconds.
Tips: Finally, when vegetables are added, the longer they stay in the pot, the more nutrient loss will be. Cut all the vegetables into small sections and cook on high heat to avoid certain nutrient loss.
11. It doesn't need any seasoning, it's delicious in itself.
Baby is picky eater, anorexic, doesn't like eating?
How to supplement calcium, iron, zinc and selenium?
Pay attention to senior nutritionist mothers, don’t worry about anything. WeChat public account "five meals a day"