1. The rice is soaked for 1 hour in advance. The soaked rice porridge is very soft and rotten, which is great for babies.
2. Soak broccoli, wash and set aside
3. The whitebait is also cleaned and set aside
4. The whitebait is finely chopped. The thickness depends on the baby's swallowing ability. My baby is small, and I continue to chop it finely.
5. Blanch broccoli finely and set aside
6. When the porridge becomes viscous, add the puree of whitebait, broccoli, cook for 5 minutes, add a small amount of walnut oil at the end, and finish it perfectly