Prepare 1 segment of sweet potato, 2 eggs, 3 red dates, appropriate amount of starch and milk.
Tip: Babies under the age of 1 cannot use pure milk, they should use brewed formula milk.
2. Soak the red dates in hot water in advance to soften them.
3. Cut the soaked red dates into small cubes.
4. Wash and peel the sweet potatoes and cut into small pieces.
Add the sweet potato pieces, eggs, starch and milk to the blender one by one.
Tip: Do not add too much milk to avoid the sweet potato paste being too thin.
6. Use a blender to make a paste.
7. Pour the beaten sweet potato paste into a heat-resistant container.
8. Add diced red dates, stir well, and sprinkle some diced red dates on the surface for decoration.
Cover the lid, put it in the steamer, and steam for 20 minutes on high heat. The sweet potato jujube cake is ready!
Tip: The steaming time should be determined according to the size of the container used, and the larger container should increase the steaming time accordingly.
You must have never imagined that the combination of sweet potatoes and red dates would be so delicious! Not only will babies like it very much, but adults will also taste delicious. You can cook more at once and eat together with the whole family. However, although sweet potatoes are good, you can't eat more. When giving them to your baby, control the amount.
Lu Xiaoxing teaches you how to prepare baby food supplements. More recipes can be found on the WeChat public account [Yuanlebao Baby Project]. DIY food supplements with Lu Xiaoxing, so you don’t have to worry about what your baby wants to eat!