1. Wash sweet potatoes
2. Peel, cut into pieces with a hob, soak in clean water before cooking
3. The glutinous rice balls are made before and put in the refrigerator. Take them out and cook them without thawing.
4. Cut some minced ginger
5. Add appropriate amount of water to the soup pot, add ginger
6. After boiling water, add sweet potato pieces
7. Boil for 3~4 minutes, add glutinous rice balls and cook until cooked
8. Out of the pot
1. Before the sweet potatoes are cooked, they should be held tightly with water so that they will not change color.
2. The length of time to cook sweet potatoes depends on the size of the sweet potatoes. For small pieces, the cooking time is shorter.