1. First introduce the bottom of the pot: wash the tomatoes and cut into thin slices, cut the green onions into sections, wash the red dates, and cut the ginger into strips.
2. Pour clean water into the pot, add a piece of chicken-flavored soup treasure, and boil on high heat
3. After the pot is boiling, add the shallots, ginger strips and red dates
4. Then put in tomato slices
5. Add a little tomato sauce
6. Prepare the vegetables, fish balls, soy products and the like in the auxiliary materials, and cut them into pieces.
7. Then adjust a bowl of dipping sauce. Put the sesame paste in a bowl, add a little sesame oil and a piece of tofu
8. Add a little bit of cold white boil to the boil, stir well
9. Slurp and cook vegetables, dipping them in sauce, and start eating
1. There is already a taste in the thick soup, so no other seasonings are needed. If it is too weak, you can add a little salt;
2. Vegetables can be cooked according to your own preferences~