1. Prepare some potatoes, carrots, cabbage, tofu, fungus, minced meat, shrimp skin; and a large spoonful of flour
2. Add a little water to the flour, and slowly mix it into a dry floc (note that only a little bit of water must be added, and a little more will become a dough)
3. Cut all the vegetables into small cubes, put them in a milk pot together, add a bowl of water, a little salt, and a little vegetable oil; cook the vegetables until they are rotten (you can choose the degree of rottenness according to the size of the child)
4. The vegetables are almost cooked. Add the noodles, minced meat, and shrimp skin, and cook while stirring for about 5 minutes until the noodles are cooked through.
5. Put it to room temperature and feed it to the baby.
The variety of dishes can be changed to different ones, so that the nutrition will be more comprehensive, and it will be more convenient to use a non-stick pan.